All creatures within a 40 foot burst, centered on caster.
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Holy Hymn is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Holy Hymn is a level 6 Enchantment spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Holy Hymn Information
- Level: 6
- School: Enchantment
- Spell Effect: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +2 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -2 penalty on such rolls.
- Target: All creatures within a 40 foot burst, centered on caster.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Holy Hymn
Holy Hymn can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Holy Hymn can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Holy Hymn Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.