Icy Prison, Mass
You trap the target in solid ice. If the creature fails its save, it is paralyzed, if the target makes its save, it gains the entangled condition but can otherwise act normally.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Icy Prison, Mass is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Icy Prison, Mass is a level 9 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Icy Prison, Mass Information
- Level: 9
- School: Evocation
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Cold
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You trap the target in solid ice. If the creature fails its save, it is paralyzed, if the target makes its save, it gains the entangled condition but can otherwise act normally. Whether or not the target saves, it takes 1 point of cold damage per caster level each round it is paralyzed or entangled in the ice. A creature can break the ice with a successful Strength check each round after receiving the effect (DC 15 + your caster level).
How to Acquire Icy Prison, Mass
Icy Prison, Mass can be obtained by the following classes:
Icy Prison, Mass can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Icy Prison, Mass Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...