|Quests||Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others
Dawnflower's Kiss (Quest)
Ineluctable Prison is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Ineluctable Prison can be found at Worldwound. A portal to the heart of Baphomet's realm — the Ineluctable Prison. This is the place where Asmodeus imprisoned the future demon lord, the same place that Baphomet stole when he transported the entire realm, including himself, to the Abyss.
Ineluctable Prison Information
- The puzzle near blood pool can be solved by following order: Circle, Triangle, Pentagon (5 Sides), Hexagon (6 Sides). This will reveal a hidden chest. (Tested 21/09/2021)
- You can disable the AOE debuff by destorying the obelisks.
- The puzzle in a top left room can be solved by following order: Hexagon (6 Sides), Circle, Pentagon (5 Sides), Square. Reveals a hidden chest with scrolls.
- On top-left area outside the maze, you will need to pass some mobility and athletics checks to reach an open field. Defeat a giant purple worm to gain some loot.
- The puzzle in a torture chamber can be solved by following order: Square, Triangle, Hexagon (6 Sides), Pentagon (5 Sides). The chest contain a mask for Nenio's quest (More than nothing)
- There's an errand in the prison, defeat the warden and deliver Dawnflower to a ghost of prisoner (Cessily Mantiel) on top-right area for blessing.
- The angel's heart can be found on bottom area of the prison, you need to pass the corridor of rolling boulder to reach there.
- An ancient lich, Alderpash, is also in bottom-right area. He gives you a small errand Alderpash's Phylactery. (The Phylactery is hidden in the liquid pool in his cell.) You can give him a special scroll and the warden key so he can try to escape, but it won't work. But you get additional experience.
- Once you defeat the warden and get her key, you can unlock the path to the center of the prison. Defeat Baphomet's statues and reach the center platform. You will have to fight the hand of inheritor there.
- After you deal the Hand of Inheritor, go back the tunnel to purple worm. This time go north, pass a Mobility check to find Hepzamirah's Ghost. Talk to her to learn the secret that the Archpriest of Demon lords can summon demon lords. (Required for secret ending.)
NPCs at Ineluctable Prison
Quests related to Ineluctable Prison
Ineluctable Prison Map
Ineluctable Prison Notes & Tips
- A midnight bolt can be found on bottom side of the prison, on a statue.
- Puzzle Solutions (the numbers indicate the number of sides of the icon on the button): 0356, for linnorm puzzle room, 4365 for nenio quest mask puzzle, 6054 for the one near the worm
- The Devil Mythic Path can attempt to reclaim the prison in the name of Asmodeus. In an event, it says that treasures come spewing from the walls, but so far no treasures have been found.
- It seems that doing this automatically solves all of the puzzles and reveals all of the hidden doors in the dungeon. So far, no novel items have been found.
- The Azata Mythic Path can destroy the prison. This will immedeately leave the map, so finish everything else first.
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"The Ashen Lady is in the far upper right room, behind a DC 40 trap, a DC 43 (on normal) Knowledge Arcana check, and a DC 43 locked door." If you opened her door before you fight the Hand of Inheritor, she will spawn right when you fight him and try to kill you( you can loots her body after you dealt with the fight, 2 short sword +5)
In a cell next to Cessily there is a "Insane Prisoner" mumbling in Qadiron tongue--I opened their cell, nothing happened immediate but who knows :D
Is there any other way to acces purple worm? The door is closed
I cant acces the purple worm? Is there any other qay? My dumb ass closed the door will escaping (last quest regarding this place)
The Ashen Lady is in the far upper right room, behind a DC 40 trap, a DC 43 (on normal) Knowledge Arcana check, and a DC 43 locked door.
Absolutely no mention here about the Ashen Lady???
C'mon Fextralife do better!
Cessily Mantiel is in the room at the top right of the map. It's easy to forget where she is to complete her quest.
What would be really helpful in all your guides is if you put numbers on the map that correlated to your bulleted tips. Otherwise everything is a bit haphazard.
Are there any hints to those puzzles or are you suppose to guess them??
"The Devil Mythic Path can attempt to reclaim the prison in the name of Asmodeus. In an event, it says that treasures come spewing from the walls, but so far no treasures have been found."
It completes all the puzzles for you. Treasures do indeed appear in the walls.
If you decide to kill Alderpash, dont worry about not being able to reach his body if he dies on the platform. When you go to leave the map, the auto loot popup will have the option of grabbing his gear.
Puzzle solution has typos, Pentagon is 5 sided, Hexagon is 6 sided