The affected creature suffers from a continuous confusion effect, as the spell.
One enemy creature within medium range.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Insanity is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Insanity is a 7 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 7
- School: Enchantment
- Target: One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: Permanent
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: The affected creature suffers from a continuous confusion effect, as the spell.
Remove curse does not remove insanity. Greater restoration, heal, limited wish, miracle, or wish can restore the creature.
Confusion: This spell causes confusion in the targets, making them unable to determine their actions. Roll d100 and consult the following table at the start of each subject's turn each round to see what it does in that round.
How to Acquire Insanity
Insanity can be obtained by the following classes:
Insanity can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Insanity Tips & Notes