|Quests||Heart of the Fallen Land|
Iz is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Iz can be found at Worldwound. The main city of ancient Sarkoris and the place where the clans' chiefs used to gather. Located near rich ore mines, Iz was famous for its artisan blacksmiths. Nowadays the city balances on the edge of a cliff overhanging the rift, seemingly unable to decide whether to stay on Golarion or to collapse into the Abyss.
- Once you entered this place, Areelu will show up, telling you this is a trap set Deskari, and queen Galfrey is in danger. However, if you go save the queen, you will lose the chance to find Areelu's old note and key. (the crystal can be found in a room on top, the glass key is in a hidden chamber near the entrance). Perception DC 42 (Standard Difficulty) to spot the hidden chamber.
- These keys are critical to the secret ending, after you defeated Deskari, you need to go back to Areelu's Lab and explore the secret Area. It's important to find the research Areelu's note, and gain her approval if you want to become a god.
- If you go the the Temple of Stone Manuscript first, the queen will still survive, but Irabeth will be killed and you lose the opportunity to romance Galfrey.
- If you give the first part of the Lexicon to the queen, she will return it here and will aim for the library rather than Terendelev.
- If Hulrun is alive and supportive, he will hold the camp and banner, even if you went to the library and queen first.
- Similarly, if Staunton Vhane is alive, he will hold the camp as well.
- There is another midnight bolt in one of the ruined houses. The entrance is in the crusader camp.
- Be careful, the battle with deskari will completely change the map of Iz, make sure you have explored the whole area before facing it.
- While fighting Deskari, use Midnight bolt to acquire another New Nahyndrian Crystal. Make sure to pick up the crystal before finishing off Deskari, as you may not have a chance to loot it later..
NPCs at Iz
Unique items at Iz
- Greatclub of Sacred Cinders
- Gore Feaster
- Animalistic Perseverance
- Royal Guard's Barding
- Wrath of the Creator
Quests related to Iz
Iz Notes & Tips
- A midnight bolt can be found in the second level of ruins. (entered from crusader camp)
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
maps are incomplete here.
First, there are several missing. on the far left edge of the map, halfway up, you see a star entrance. that is "to the basement" for a rest spot, loot, and golems. map of area not shown.
second, "into the house" from the camp, and those 4 stars on the outer map. listed here as "iz_camp". this house has multiple floors. only the basement is shown.
ALSO, there is another entrance from the roof, that black hole that is noticeable on the outermap. mobility check to jump down. and that takes you to a secret room, on the "iz camp" map, that is not shown. top left corner that is kindof visible. the house itself is mazelike. you need to go in and out all the various entrances to open it all up.
Any merchants here in Iz?
You can find an Elven Note here, west side of the map.