Kestoglyr is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
Kestoglyr joins your party with the following build as a 3rd level character:
Class: Fighter 3
- Level 1 - Two-weapon Fighting, Power Attack (Fighter Bonus Feat), Weapon Focus (Scimitar) (Human Bonus Feat)
- Level 2 - Double Slice (Fighter Bonus Feat)
- Level 3 - Combat Reflexes
Skill Ranks: Athletics (3 ranks), Persuasion (3 ranks)
Kestoglyr is an undead creature and has the following traits:
- No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution.
- Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stun effects.
- Undead are damaged by positive energy such as from healing spells and are healed by negative energy such as from inflict wounds spells.
How to Recruit Kestoglyr
- Kestoglyr can be recruited in Lich mythic path, Colyphyr Mines, in Act 4.
Kestoglyr Related Quests
- Dawnflower's Kiss - Bring Kestoglyr along to the Ineluctable Prison. In the northern part of the prison, after you fight Baphomet's Chosen, take the doors leading further north. You will eventually find a secret door on the right-hand wall after fighting another minotaur, wherein you will find a magic warded (Knowledge Arcana DC 35) prison cell with a ghost inside called Cessily. If you pass the diplomacy check in her dialogue, she will offer you the quest "Dawnflower's Kiss", claiming that she can reawaken Kestoglyr's heart if you bring back a holy relic sword that Aponavicius, the prison warden/boss, now possess.
STR-focused Dualwield Scimitar (Automatic levelling)
Kestoglyr Tips and Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia
|Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous All Companions|
Arueshalae ♦ Camellia ♦ Ciar ♦ Daeran ♦ Delamere ♦ Ember ♦ Finnean ♦ Greybor ♦ Lann ♦ Nenio ♦ Queen Galfrey ♦ Regill ♦ Seelah ♦ Sosiel ♦ Staunton Vhane ♦ Wenduag ♦ Woljif Jefto
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Because this information is no where I could find. The guides expect that you are captured and end up in the jail cell in Korphyr, they go on to suggest that you should intimidate Kestoglyr and replace Seela immediately.
In my playthrough I bypassed getting captured (made the checks during the travel book sequence) and thus came at Kestoglyr's location from a different angle...when done that way there is no capability of talking with him, he and his minions are all hostile by default. Killing Kestoglyr causes him to go green and lay on the floor. After the battle you can talk with Kest, get the ability to rez him into your party. HOWEVER he will say that he's damaged and needs to work on recovering and once he does he'll find you. You cannot immediately pick him up into the party and will need to complete the dungeon with your current party.
Once you have exited to the Midnight Fane and are getting back to Drezen he will be among the companions you can talk to in the entry area and will indicate he is ready. At this point you have access to him in your "inventory" of NPC party members.