Kestoglyr is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
Kestoglyr joins your party with the following build as a 3rd level character:
Class: Fighter 3
- Level 1 - Two-weapon Fighting, Power Attack (Fighter Bonus Feat), Weapon Focus (Scimitar) (Human Bonus Feat)
- Level 2 - Double Slice (Fighter Bonus Feat)
- Level 3 - Combat Reflexes
Kestoglyr is an undead creature and has the following traits:
- No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution.
- Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stun effects.
- Undead are damaged by positive energy such as from healing spells and are healed by negative energy such as from inflict wounds spells.
How to Recruit Kestoglyr
- Kestoglyr can be recruited in Lich mythic path, Colyphyr Mines, in Act 4.
Kestoglyr Related Quests
- Dawnflower's Kiss - Bring Kestoglyr along to the Ineluctable Prison. In the northern part of the prison, after you fight Baphomet's Chosen, take the doors leading further north. You will eventually find a secret door on the right-hand wall after fighting another minotaur, wherein you will find a magic warded (Knowledge Arcana DC 35) prison cell with a ghost inside called Cessily. If you pass the diplomacy check in her dialogue, she will offer you the quest "Dawnflower's Kiss", claiming that she can reawaken Kestoglyr's heart if you bring back a holy relic sword that Aponavicius, the prison warden/boss, now possess.
STR-focused Dualwield Scimitar (Automatic levelling)
Kestoglyr Tips and Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia