Kitsune is a Race in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. To create your Champion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you can choose between 12 races. Each of them has its special characteristics, choose one according to your preferences and style of play.
Kitsune, or fox folk, are vulpine shapeshifters known for their love of both trickery and art. Kitsune possess two forms: that of an attractive human of slender build with salient eyes, and their true form of an anthropomorphic fox.
Despite an irrepressible penchant for deception, kitsune prize loyalty and make true companions. They delight in the arts, particularly riddles and storytelling, and settle in ancestral clans, taking their wisdom from both the living and spirits.
Kitsune Physical Appearance
Kitsune are natural shapechangers and possess two different forms. Their natural form is that of an anthropomorphic fox while their alternate form is an attractive humanoid with a slender build and piercing eyes.
Kitsune Ability Score
- Varies on selected Kitsune Heritage
Kitsune Race Traits
- The following alternate herritagaes may be selected for kitsune race: Keen Kitsune (+2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Str), Kitsune (+2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Str)
- Kitsune add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against enchantment spells that they cast. Kitsune with a Charisma score of 11 or higher (for Keen kitsune, it is Intelligence instead of Charisma) gain the Light spell-like ability to use 3 times per day (caster level equals to the kitsune's level)
- Dwarves, elves, gnomes, half-elves, half-orcs, halflings, kitsune and oreads receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Kitsune receive a +2 racial bonus on Mobility checks.
- A Kitsune can assume the appearance of a specific human form of the same sex. The kitsune always takes this specific form when she uses the ability. A Kitsune in human form cannot use her bite attack. Changing shape is a standard action.
Kitsune Heritage in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is the different sub-races or variations of the Kitsune race. Selecting a heritage provides various bonuses to Skills, Ability Scores, Skill Checks, and many more. Choosing a heritage for the Kitsune race occurs during the Character Creation sequence of the game. You can find the different heritage for the Kitsune race below.
Pathfinder: WotR Kitsune Heritage
Kistune are agile and companionable, but tend to be physically weak. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, and -2 Strength.
Ability Score Bonus
Kitsune Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here