|Quests||The Secrets of Creation|
Laughing Caves is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Laughing Caves can be found east of Cave Citadel. A network of caves, the type that can be found in abundance in the wastes of the Worldwound. If you stand still and listen very carefully, you can hear a woman's cheerful laughter rising from its depths. Or is it just the wind?
Laughing Caves Information
- There's a Demon Fort blocking access to this location. You have to defeat it first.
- If you are playing on the Crusade Automode, you have to skip time until the fort falls. Hover your mouse over the fort to see how many days remain until the fort will fall.
- Contains three sets of four containers: One-Third Full Container x4, Two-Thirds Full Container x4, Full Container x4. (quest The Secrets of Creation)
- To get them, you have to fight some tough enemies in narrow hallways. Ranged attacks and crowd control are recommended.
NPCs at Laughing Caves
Quests related to Laughing Caves
Laughing Caves Map
Laughing Caves Notes & Tips
- This location is only accessible in Act 5.
- Drops +5 oversized dragonbane longspear Fabled Hero's Lance.
- Other notes...