Initial Mythic Features
Legend is a Mythic Path in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. One need not be a mythic creature, an outsider, or one of the goddesses's chosen to become a hero. Those who decline all mythic powers and purify their souls from any outside influence are capable of great deeds. This path may be a hard one, full of temptation, but if you tread it rightly, you'll earn the title: Mythic Legend.
"One doesn't need to be a mythic creature, an otherworldly being, or a deity's chosen to become a hero. This path may be grueling and full of temptation, but the mortal who treads it fully earns the right to call themselves a true Legend."
- How to unlock the Legend Path: Legend is always available at mythic rank 8. You must succeed on a difficult Will save to select this path if you accepted Nocticula's profane gift in Act 4.
- Lose all mythic abilities and feats attained after mythic rank 2. You count as mythic rank 3 for the single feat and ability which you picked up at the first two ranks.
- You continue to gain skill points, ability points, feats, base attack bonus, saves, and hit points as normal when taking levels past 20, with the following notable exceptions:
- You cannot take more than 20 levels in a single class.
- Your caster level cannot exceed 20.
- (Note: it is possible to attain a caster level of up to 28 if up to 8 of the first 20 class levels are of a prestige class that grants spellcasting levels.)
- Legend characters keep the spells known from merged mythic spellbooks from the Angel and Lich paths and can attain 10th level spells from those spellbooks if they manage to reach caster level 28.
- Experience gained is dramatically increased.
- Unlike you, your companions do not lose their existing mythic abilities and feats. However, they cannot gain any more.
- Lose access to all mythic abilities and feats attained after mythic rank 2.
- Gain a +4 bonus to all ability scores.
- Increased level cap of 40.
- Legend's Corruption Resistance: The legend's powers are beyond the abyssal corruption's reach. The Legend and all companions can rest up to 5 times after the legend had cleared all the corruption from themself at safe place.
|Level||Normal XP||Legend XP|
|2||2 000||2 000|
|3||5 000||5 000|
|4||9 000||9 000|
|5||15 000||15 000|
|6||23 000||23 000|
|7||35 000||35 000|
|8||51 000||51 000|
|9||75 000||55 000|
|10||105 000||62 000|
|11||155 000||68 000|
|12||220 000||75 000|
|13||315 000||85 000|
|14||445 000||96 000|
|15||635 000||105 000|
|16||890 000||115 000|
|17||1 300 000||130 000|
|18||1 800 000||155 000|
|19||2 550 000||180 000|
|20||3 600 000||200 000|
|31||1 000 000|
|32||1 300 000|
|33||1 550 000|
|34||1 800 000|
|35||2 000 000|
|36||2 550 000|
|37||3 000 000|
|38||3 600 000|
|39||4 050 000|
|40||4 700 000|
- Azata: The player loses their dragon companion and the ability to visit their court. Aivu will begin to shrink from her former size and share that the Free Crusaders will have to disband, that the island can no longer be used to create miracles, and that it can't fly anymore. She will give a heartfelt goodbyes, claiming that she and the commander will see eachother again someday.
- Lich: The player loses access to their undead companions. You will get the quest Revolt at the Ziggurat, seeing that Master Zacharius is displeased that his greatest chance of freedom has rejected the powers he helped cultivate. He will seize control of all of your undead companions, along with several skeletons, and attack the party. Once defeated, the Ziggurat will be destroyed and can no longer be entered. Attempting to leave Drezen will allow the player to retrieve all the gear his undead companions were equipped with. Alternatively, you can simply unequip them before the finale of the retaking of Drezen.
Legend Video Guide
The path to becoming a legend is a long and difficult one, but after you become one - you will be the pinnacle of what a mortal can become. All your ability scores will be increased by 4. Your Level cap will become 40 (you still can only get 20 levels in one character class), and the amount of XP needed to level up will be drastically decreased.
The legend's powers are beyond the abyssal corruption's reach. The Legend and all companions can rest up to 5 times after the legend had cleared all the corruption from themself at safe place.