This spell causes a touched object to glow like a torch, shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius from the point touched.
10 minutes/ level
Not Affected by target's spell resistance.
Light is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Light is a 0 from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 0
- School: Evocation
- Target: One friendly creature within touch range
- Duration: 10 minutes/ level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell causes a touched object to glow like a torch, shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius from the point touched. You can only have one light spell active at any one time. If you cast this spell while another casting is still in effect, the previous casting is dispelled.
How to Acquire Light
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Light can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Light Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here...