Light Armor - Leather Barding
|Base Armor Class||2+1 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||10|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||6|
|This +1 leather barding increases animal companion base speed by 10 feet and grants it one additional attack of opportunity.|
Lightened Harness is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Lightened Harness Information
- This +1 leather barding increases animal companion base speed by 10 feet and grants it one additional attack of opportunity.
- Qualities: Enhancement +1
- Type: Leather Barding
- Armor Class: 2+1 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 10
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 6
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Value: 1000
Where to Find Lightened Harness
- The Lightened Harness can be found in the Gray Garrison, during the siege in Act I. It is on the first floor, behind a secret door that is opened by solving the statue puzzle in the room with the succubus, near the center of the map.
Lightened Harness Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia