A missile of magical energy darts forth from your fingertip and strikes its target, dealing 1d4+1 points of force damage.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Magic Missile is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Magic Missile is a 1 from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Magic Missile Information
- Level: 1
- School: Evocation
One enemy within medium range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Force
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: A missile of magical energy darts forth from your fingertip and strikes its target, dealing 1d4+1 points of force damage.
The missile strikes unerringly, even if the target is in melee combat, so long as it has less than total cover or total concealment. Specific parts of a creature can’t be singled out. Objects are not damaged by the spell.
For every two caster levels beyond 1st, you gain an additional missile – two at 3rd level, three at 5th, four at 7th, and the maximum of five missiles at 9th level or higher.
How to Acquire Magic Missile
Magic Missile can be obtained by the following classes:
Magic Missile can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Magic Missile Tips & Notes
- The Shield spell makes immune to magic missile.
- A number of enemies are immune to this spell.