|Quests||More than Nothing|
Nameless Ruins is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Nameless Ruins can be found at World Map. The unknown ruins that currently remain, seem to date back to the time of Sarkoris. It is one of the few places that has not changed since the opening of the Worldwound.
Nameless Ruins Information
- In order to unlock this location you must speak to Nenio in the Defender's Heart, Crusader's Camp, or Drezen. She will give you a companion quest to take her here.
- This area has a cave containing many ghouls and one plagued smilodon. At the end of the cave is a trap-filled room with several Ghoul Huntmasters, Ghoul Stalkers, and one Plagued Smilodon. If you succeed at a Will DC 19 save to interact with the bodies in the center, you will receive a Ring of Protection +2. Further in the back are chests containing a Cloak of Cleansing, Headband of Vast Intelligence +2, and the Midnight Soup recipe.
The Nameless ruins contains a puzzle resembling a ring on the pathway descending down to the statues. Interact with the pieces of the ring until the colors match the solution below. Solving the puzzle will reveal a chest containing a Phylactery of Positive Channeling.
Ring Puzzle Solution
There are four statues that will each need a specific mask placed into their inventories. These masks are acquired much later than when you can first visit this location.
These masks are the:
- Circle Mask (Found in the Ivory Sanctum)
- Summit Mask (Found in Pulura's Falls)
- Darkness Mask (Found in the Heart of Mystery)
- Question Mask (Found in the Ineluctable Prison)
See the quest More than Nothing for more details.
Quests related to Nameless Ruins
Nameless Ruins Map
Nameless Ruins Notes & Tips
- In earlier versions of the game it was possible to find an Elven Notes in the cave. This item no longer appears here.