Light Armor - Studded
|Base Armor Class||3+2 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||15|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||5|
|This +2 studded leather armor grants its wearer a +2 insight bonus to AC against the attacks of plants and vermins.|
Naturalist Armor is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Naturalist Armor Information
- This +2 studded leather armor grants its wearer a +2 insight bonus to AC against the attacks of plants and vermins.
- Qualities: Enhancement +2
- Type: Studded
- Armor Class: 3+2 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 15
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 5
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Value: 1750
Where to Find Naturalist Armor
- Naturalist Armor can be looted from dead caravaneers in Leper's Smile. Looting the item will reduce your crusade morale by -5 and damage all of your crusade armies. This item cannot be looted after defeating the swarm queen on this map.
Naturalist Armor Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!