Order of the Cockatrice
A cavalier who belongs to this order serves only himself, working to further his own aims and increase his own prestige. Cavaliers of this order tend to be selfish and concerned only with personal goals and objectives.
Order of the Star is one of the available Orders for Cavaliers in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. At 1st level, a Cavalier must pledge himself to a specific order. The order grants the cavalier a number of bonuses, class skills, and special abilities.
Order of the Cockatrice Information
- A cavalier who belongs to this order serves only himself, working to further his own aims and increase his own prestige. Cavaliers of this order tend to be selfish and concerned only with personal goals and objectives.
Order of the Cockatrice Special Abilities
- Challenge (Order of the Cockatrice): Whenever an Order of the Cockatrice Cavalier issues a challenge, he receives a +1 morale bonus on all melee damage rolls made against the target of his challenge as long as he is the only creature threatening the target. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the Cavalier possesses.
- Dazzling Display: Your skill with your favored weapon can frighten Enemies
Benefit: While wielding the weapon in which you have Weapon Focus, you can perform a bewildering show of prowess as a full-round Action. Make a Persuasion (intimidate) check to demoralize all foes within 30 feet who can see your display.
- Braggart: At 2nd level, the Cavalier receives a Dazzling Display as a bonus Feat. The Cavalier receives a +2 morale bonus on melee attack rolls made against targets under fear effects.
- Steal Glory: At 8th level, the Cavalier can steal the glory from another creature's successful strike. Whenever a creature other than the Cavalier scores a Critical Hit against a target that the Cavalier is threatening, he can make an Attack of Opportunity against the same target.
- Moment of Triumph: At 15th level, the Cavalier can, as a Free Action, declare a moment of triumph. For 1 round, the Cavalier receives a competence bonus equal to his Charisma modifier on all ability checks, attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, and skill checks. This bonus is also added to his AC. In addition, any critical threats he makes are automatically confirmed. The Cavalier can use this ability once per day.
Order of the Cockatrice Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here