Order of the Lion
A cavalier who belongs to this order has pledged himself to a sovereign; be it a king, queen, or even the local warlord. Cavaliers of this order are stalwart and dedicated to their cause, willing to go any length to ensure the safety of their lord and his domain.
Order of the Star is one of the available Orders for Cavaliers in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. At 1st level, a cavalier must pledge himself to a specific order. The order grants the cavalier a number of bonuses, class skills, and special abilities.
Order of the Lion Information
- A cavalier who belongs to this order has pledged himself to a sovereign; be it a king, queen, or even the local warlord. Cavaliers of this order are stalwart and dedicated to their cause, willing to go any length to ensure the safety of their lord and his domain.
Order of the Lion Special Abilities
- Challenge (Order of the Lion): Whenever an Order of the Lion Cavalier issues a Challenge, he receives a +1 dodge bonus to his AC against Attacks made by the target of his challenge. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the Cavalier possesses.
- Skills (Order of the Lion): An Order of the Lion Cavalier adds Knowledge (World) to his list of class Skills.
- Lion's Call: At 2nd level, an Order of the Lion Cavalier gains the ability to rally his allies. As a Standard Action, he can give an encouraging speech which grants all allies within 60 feet a competence bonus on their saving throws against fear equal to his Charisma modifier and a +1 competence bonus on attack rolls for a number of rounds equal to his Cavalier level. Any time when an ally under effect should make saving throw against frightened or panicked, he may make two saving throws to avoid the effects (if a saving throw is allowed), taking the better of the two results as his actual saving throw.
- For the King: At 8th level, an Order of the Lion Cavalier can call out to his allies, inspiring them to greatness. As a Swift Action, the Cavalier can grant a competence bonus equal to his Charisma modifier on all attack and damage rolls to all allies within 30 feet. This bonus lasts for 1 round. This ability can be used once per combat.
- Shield of the Liege: At 15th level, an Order of the Lion Cavalier can protect those around him. Allies that are adjacent to the Cavalier receive a +3 shield bonus to their AC.
Order of the Lion Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!