Order of the Star
Cavaliers who join the order of the star dedicate themselves to the protection and service of a faith and its members. Cavaliers belonging to this order tend to follow many of the tenets and guides of the religion that they serve.
Order of the Star is one of the available Orders for Cavaliers in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. At 1st level, a cavalier must pledge himself to a specific order. The order grants the cavalier a number of bonuses, class skills, and special abilities.
Order of the Star Information
- Cavaliers who join the order of the star dedicate themselves to the protection and service of a faith and its members. Cavaliers belonging to this order tend to follow many of the tenets and guides of the religion that they serve.
Order of the Star Special Abilities
- Skills (Order of the Star): An Order of the Star Cavalier adds Lore (Religion) to his list of class skills.
- Challenge (Order of the Star): Whenever an Order of the Star Cavalier issues a challenge, he receives a +1 morale bonus on all his saving throws as long as he is threatening the target of his challenge. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the Cavalier possesses.
- Calling: At 2nd level, the Cavalier can make a short prayer as a Free Action, filling him with confidence in his abilities. At any point in the next minute, he can receive a competence bonus on his next ability, check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, equal to his Charisma modifier. He can use this ability up to four times per day. In addition, the Cavalier adds half his Cavalier level to any levels of Paladin or Cleric he might possess for the purposes of determining the effects of Channel Energy or Lay of Hands.
- For the Faith: At 8th level, the Cavalier can call upon his faith to bolster himself in combat. As a Free Action, the Cavalier can call out the name of his deity, granting him a morale bonus on Attack rolls equal to his Charisma modifier for 1 round. In addition, any allies within 30 feet that share his faith also receive half this bonus (minimum +1). The Cavalier can use this ability once per day, plus one additional time per day at 12th level and every four levels thereafter.
- Retribution: At 15th level, the Cavalier can take Retribution on those who dare to strike an agent of his faith. Whenever an enemy makes a successful melee attack against the Cavalier or an adjacent ally devoted to the same faith as the Cavalier, the enemy provokes an attack of opportunity from the Cavalier. The Cavalier receives a +2 morale bonus on the Attack of Opportunity. If the attack made by the enemy was a Critical Hit, the Cavalier may treat the enemy as the target of his challenge for the attack of opportunity. The Cavalier can use this ability once per round.
Order of the Star Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here