Order of the Sword
Cavaliers who join the order of the sword dedicate their lives to the code of chivalry, living a life of honor, valor, and fairness. Cavaliers of this order tend to swear service to a lord or a lady. Of all the orders, the order of the sword is perhaps the broadest in terms of its focus and ideals.
Order of the Star is one of the available Orders for Cavaliers in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. At 1st level, a cavalier must pledge himself to a specific order. The order grants the cavalier a number of bonuses, class skills, and special abilities.
Order of the Sword Information
- Cavaliers who join the order of the sword dedicate their lives to the code of chivalry, living a life of honor, valor, and fairness. Cavaliers of this order tend to swear service to a lord or a lady. Of all the orders, the order of the sword is perhaps the broadest in terms of its focus and ideals.
Order of the Sword Special Abilities
- Challenge (Order of the Sword): Whenever an Order of the Sword Cavalier issues a challenge, he receives a +1 a morale bonus on attack rolls against the target of his challenge so long as he is astride his mount. The bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the cavalier possesses.
- Skills (Order of the Sword): An Order of the Sword Cavalier adds Lore (Religion) to his list of class Skills.
- By My Honor: At 2nd level, the Cavalier must select one Alignment. As long as he maintains the selected Alignment, he receives a +2 morale bonus to one saving throw of his choice.
- Mounted Mastery: At 8th level, whenever the Cavalier makes a charge attack while mounted, he adds his mount's Strength modifier to the damage roll, in addition to his own. He also receives a bonus feat, chosen from the following list: Indomitable Mount, Mounted Combat, Mounted Shield, Spirited Charge, or Trample. He must qualify for the feat selected.
- Knight's Challenge: At 15th level, the Cavalier can make a knight's challenge once per day. This functions like a normal Challenge, but the Cavalier adds his Charisma bonus on all attack rolls and damage rolls made against the target of his challenge. In addition, he receives a +4 circumstance bonus on attack rolls made to confirm critical hits against the target of his Knight's Challenge.
Order of the Sword Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here