You weaken the target's defenses against poison. The target gains a -4 penalty on saves against poison. Attempts to cure the poisoned target take a -4 penalty.
10 minutes / level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Pernicious Poison is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Pernicious Poison is a 2 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Pernicious Poison Information
- Level: 2
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within touch range
- Duration: 10 minutes / level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Poison
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You weaken the target's defenses against poison. The target gains a -4 penalty on saves against poison. Attempts to cure the poisoned target take a -4 penalty.
How to Acquire Pernicious Poison
Pernicious Poison can be obtained by the following classes:
Pernicious Poison can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Pernicious Poison Tips & Notes
- Notes and Tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!