You implant within the minds of your targets the illusion that they are engulfed in tangled webs teeming with swarms of tiny spiders.
Will disbelief, then Fortitude partial
Affected by target's spell resistance
Phantasmal Web is an Illusion Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Phantasmal Web is a level 5 Spell from the Illusion school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Phantasmal Web Information
- Level: 5
- School: Illusion
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Will disbelief, then Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You implant within the minds of your targets the illusion that they are engulfed in tangled webs teeming with swarms of tiny spiders. Those who fail to disbelieve the phantasmal web are treated as if in a web spell, but must also make a Fortitude save each round after that or become nauseated for that round by the phantasmal spiders. Freedom of movement allows unobstructed movement but does not negate nausea effects.
How to Acquire Phantasmal Web
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Phantasmal Web can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Phantasmal Web Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...