Pit of Despair
All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on a target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Pit of Despair is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Pit of Despair is a level 10 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Pit of Despair Information
- Level: 10
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: You create a pit around Nightshade Nightcrawler. It works as Create Pit spell, but additionally channels negative energy for 1d6 damage per caster level and creates a Nightshade Nightcrawler in the middle for 1 round per caster level.
- Target: All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on a target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Pit of Despair
Pit of Despair can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Pit of Despair can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Pit of Despair Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.