You expel a cone-shaped burst of toxic mist from your mouth, subjecting everyone caught in the area to a deadly poison, as per the poison spell.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Poison Breath is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Poison Breath is a level 7 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Poison Breath Information
- Level: 7
- School: Evocation
All creatures within a 15 foot cone.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Poison
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You expel a cone-shaped burst of toxic mist from your mouth, subjecting everyone caught in the area to a deadly poison, as per the poison spell.
Poison: Calling upon the venomous powers of natural predators, you infect the subject with a horrible poison by making a successfulmelee touch attack. This poison deals 1d3 Constitution damage per round to negate the damage and end the affliction.
How to Acquire Poison Breath
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Poison Breath can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Poison Breath Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...