Power Word Blind
Enchantment You utter a single word of a power that causes a creature to become blinded, whether the creature can hear the word of not. The duration of the spell depends don't eh target's current hit point total.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Power Word Blind is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Power Word Blind is a 7 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Power Word Blind Information
- Level: 7
- School: Enchantment
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: See text
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: Enchantment You utter a single word of a power that causes a creature to become blinded, whether the creature can hear the word of not. The duration of the spell depends don't eh target's current hit point total. Any creature that currently has 201 or more hit points is unaffected. For 50 or less HP, the effect is permanent; for 51-100 HP. the duration is 1d4+1 minutes; for 101-200 HP, the duration is 1d4+1 rounds.
How to Acquire Power Word Blind
Power Word Blind can be obtained by the following classes:
Power Word Blind can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Power Word Blind Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!