Power Word Stun
You utter a single word of power that instantly causes one creature of your choice to become stunned, whether the creature can hear the word or not.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind-Affecting, Compulsion, Stunned
Power Word Stun is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Power Word Stun is a 8 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Power Word Stun Information
- Level: 8
- School: Enchantment
One enemy creature within close range
- Duration: See text
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion, Stunned
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You utter a single word of power that instantly causes one creature of your choice to become stunned, whether the creature can hear the word or not. The duration of the spell depends on the target's current hit point total. Any creature that currently has 151 or more hit points is unaffected by power word stun. For 50 or less HP, the duration is 4d4 rounds; for 51-100 HP, the duration is 2d4 rounds; for 101-150 HP, the duration is 1d4 rounds.
How to Acquire Power Word Stun
Power Word Stun can be obtained by the following classes:
Power Word Stun can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Power Word Stun Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!