You inflict a painful, itching rash on the target creature. The target is sickened and takes a -4 to Dexterity (this penalty cannot lower Dexterity below 0).
1 minute/ level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Pox Pustules is an Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Pox Pustules is a level 2 Necromancy Spell. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Pox Pustules Information
- Level: 2
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Disease
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You inflict a painful, itching rash on the target creature. The target is sickened and takes a -4 to Dexterity (this penalty cannot lower Dexterity below 0).
How to Acquire Pox Pustules
Pox Pustules can be obtained by using the following classes:
Pox Pustules can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Pox Pustules Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...