Martial Weapon - Heavy Flail
|Range||2 ft Melee|
|This +3 cruel heavy flail deals 1d12 damage instead of 1d10 and has piercing/bludgeoning damage instead of bludgeoning. It also grants its wielder a +4 competence bonus on Persuasion skill checks made to intimidate.|
Pure Savagery is a Martial Weapon and a Heavy Flail in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Pure Savagery Information
- This +3 cruel heavy flail deals 1d12 damage instead of 1d10 and has piercing/bludgeoning damage instead of bludgeoning. It also grants its wielder a +4 competence bonus on Persuasion skill checks made to intimidate.
- Type: Heavy Flail
- Damage: 1d10 (Bludgeoning)
- Critical Damage: 19-20(x2)
- Range: 2 ft Melee
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Sell value: 14,750
Where to Find Pure Savagery
- Sold by Gesmerha (if she survives) in Wintersun in Act III for 59,000 after completing The Final Sunset of Winter. Gesmerha can be found inside the Clan Hall, sitting in the throne. If she is missing, you may need to wait a few days and return to the location later.
Pure Savagery Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I have this weapon but don't know where I found it. Can someone please update the info if they know. Thank you.