All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Radiant Ground is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Radiant Ground is a level 7 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Radiant Ground Information
- Level: 7
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: You create a 20 feet radius area for a number of rounds equal to your caster level. Each round every creature in the area is healed for 1d6 hit points per two caster levels.
- Target: All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Radiant Ground
Radiant Ground can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Radiant Ground can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Radiant Ground Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.