Ravaged Long House
Ravaged Long House is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Ravaged Long House can be found at World Map. The name of this village has been lost to time, as well as the name of the Sarkorian clan that lived here. The husk of a long house — its decaying beams that protrude from the ground like the ribs of a stripped carcass — serve as the only reminder that this land once belonged to humans.
Ravaged Long House Information
- Several Sneaky Bodaks are encountered at the longhouse. Their Deathless Gaze cause level reduction, but can be avoided with a fortitude save. Using spells like Bear's Endurance is a great help here.
- A cliff with a 28 DC Athletics check up and 23 DC down. Safely bypassing the Sneaky Bodaks for the puzzle slabs.
- There's a well with a DC 29 Athletics check, providing an alternate entrance to the basement.
- Corpse by a tree.
Ravaged Long House Basament
- Treasure Chest
- Several hidden Bodaks.
- More Bodaks.
- Puzzle slabs and alternate entrance from well.
NPCs at Ravaged Long House
Quests related to Ravaged Long House
Ravaged Long House Map
Ravaged Long House Notes & Tips
- There's a Corpse at the far northern end of the map, underneath a tree.
- Other notes...