Ray of Halberds
One enemy creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Ray of Halberds is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Ray of Halberds is a level 7 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Ray of Halberds Information
- Level: 7
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: You blast your enemies with a stream of halberds. You fire one halberd per two caster levels. Each halberds requires a ranged attack to hit and deals 1d10 + Charisma modifier damage.
- Target: One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Ray of Halberds
Ray of Halberds can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Ray of Halberds can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Ray of Halberds Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.