Ray of Sickening
The subject is immediately sickened for the spell's duration. a successful Fortitude save negates the effect.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Ray of Sickening is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Ray of Sickening is a 1 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Ray of Sickening Information
- Level: 1
- School: Necromancy
- Target: One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: The subject is immediately sickened for the spell's duration. a successful Fortitude save negates the effect.
How to Acquire Ray of Sickening
Ray of Sickening can be obtained by the following classes:
Ray of Sickening can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Ray of Sickening Tips & Notes