Ray of Enfeeblement
A coruscating ray springs from your hand. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack to strike a target.
Fortitude halves strength penalty
Affected by target's spell resistance
Ray of Enfeeblement is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Ray of Enfeeblement is a 1 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Ray of Enfeeblement Information
- Level: 1
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude halves strength penalty
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: A coruscating ray springs from your hand. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack to strike a target. The subject takes a penalty to Strength equal to 1d6+1 per two caster levels (maximum 1d6 +5). The subject's Strength score cannot drop below 1. A successful Fortitude save reduces this penalty by half. This penalty does not stack with itself. Apply the highest penalty instead.
How to Acquire Ray of Enfeeblement
Ray of Enfeeblement can be obtained by the following classes:
Ray of Enfeeblement can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Ray of Enfeeblement Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...