Removes paralysis from target creature.
One friendly creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Remove Paralysis is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Remove Paralysis is a level 2 Spell from the Conjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Remove Paralysis Information
- Level: 2
- School: Conjuration
- Target: One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: Removes paralysis from target creature.
How to Acquire Remove Paralysis
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Remove Paralysis can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Remove Paralysis Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.