Repel the Profane
All creatures within a 50 foot cone
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Repel the Profane is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Repel the Profane is a level 4 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Repel the Profane Information
- Level: 4
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: This spell affects all undead creatures, evil outsiders and divine casters devoted to evil deities. If the target fails a Will saving throw, it's frightened for 1 round per caster level. If the saving throw is successful, the target is shaken for one round. This spell ignores immunity to fear effects.
- Target: All creatures within a 50 foot cone
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Repel the Profane
Repel the Profane can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Repel the Profane can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Repel the Profane Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.