One enemy creature within medium range.
Spell lasts for 1 round/2 caster levels. Upon target death (if the spell is still active) and combat ending, they revive and follow until a new area is loaded.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Repurpose is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Repurpose is a level 5 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
- Level: 5
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: You mark a target with a curse of servitude. For 1 round per two caster levels, the target is dealt 1d6 damage per round. If the target dies during the effect, it is revived after death as an undead creature under your command.
- Target: One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/2 caster levels
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Repurpose
Repurpose can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Repurpose can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Repurpose Tips & Notes
- If an undead follower is created, it lasts until a new zone is loaded, similar to how crusaders follow your party during different major combat events.
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.