All creatures within a 30 foot burst, centered on caster
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Revolt is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Revolt is a level 7 Enchantment spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
- Level: 7
- School: Enchantment
- Spell Effect: Azata shouts out, dealing 4d6 + her caster level sonic damage to all creatures within a 30-feet range. This shout encourages a revolt within the enemy ranks. All affected enemies have to pass a Will saving throw or start to attack the strongest among them. Each round they try to pass a new Will save to end the effect. If an enemy successfully saves and ends the Revolt effect, they suffer 4d6 + Azata's casting level sonic damage each round for 1d6 rounds as inner voices shout within making them regret what they had done.
- Target: All creatures within a 30 foot burst, centered on caster
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Revolt
Revolt can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Revolt can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Revolt Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.