Royal Guard's Barding
Heavy Armor - Full Barding
|Base Armor Class||9+5 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-5|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||35|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||1|
|This +5 full barding grants its wearer 10d6 additional bludgeoning damage on a successful charge. It also makes the wearer immune to stunned and staggered conditions.|
Royal Guard's Barding is a Heavy Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include heavy plates and armor. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Royal Guard's Barding Information
- This +5 full barding grants its wearer 10d6 additional bludgeoning damage on a successful charge. It also makes the wearer immune to stunned and staggered conditions.
- Qualities: Enhancement +5
- Type: Full Barding
- Armor Class: 9+5 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -5
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 35
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 1
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Value: 20750
Where to Find Royal Guard's Barding
- Royal Guard's Barding can be found at ??
Royal Guard's Barding Tips & Builds
- Found in Iz, Roughly in the center of the map after leaving the second floor of a building.
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia