Martial Weapon - Heavy Flail
|Range||2 ft Melee|
| This +3 heavy flail deals an extra 1d10 points of holy damage on a successful critical hit. If the weapon's critical multiplier is x3, add an extra 2d10 points of holy damage instead, and if the multiplier is x4, add an extra 3d10 points of holy damage.
Sanguineous Sundown is a Martial Weapon and a Heavy Flail in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Sanguineous Sundown Information
- This is a +3 radiant heavy flail. Each time the wielder confirms a critical hit, an enemy is affected with a Burst With Light effect. While under this effect, the creature suffers 2d6 positive energy damage for 2 rounds. Each round it tries to pass a Will saving throw (DC 20) against the effect, if the save was successful, the damage is halved. If the affected creature failed a save, any creature that is adjacent to it suffers half of the damage.
- Type: Heavy Flail
- Damage: 1d10 (Bludgeoning)
- Critical Damage: 19-20(x2)
- Range: 2 ft Melee
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Price: 77300
Where to find Sanguineous Sundown
- This shield is one of two options for the decree chain The Fate of the Faultless Daybreak
Sanguineous Sundown Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!