All living targets of less than 6HD are frightened for 1 round per level (shaken for 1 round on will save). Scare dispels remove fear.
1 round / level or 1 round
Affected by target's spell resistance
Scare is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Scare is a 2 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 2
- School: Necromancy
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range
- Duration:1 round / level or 1 round
- Saving Throw: Will partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors:Mind-affecting
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: All living targets of less than 6HD are frightened for 1 round per level (shaken for 1 round on will save). Scare dispels remove fear.
How to Acquire Scare
Scare can be obtained by the following classes:
Scare can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Scare Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...