Light Armor - Leather
|Base Armor Class||2+3 Enhancenment|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||10|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||6|
|Fire Resistance 10, Enhancement +3. Acid Resistance 10|
|This +3 leather armor grants its wearer fire resistance 10 and acid resistance 10. It also grants the ability to cast poison spell twice per day as a 5th level cleric.|
Scorpion's Hatred is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Scorpion's Hatred Information
- This +3 leather armor grants its wearer fire resistance 10 and acid resistance 10. It also grants the ability to cast poison spell twice per day as a 5th level cleric.
- Qualities: Fire Resistance 10, Enhancement +3. Acid Resistance 10
- Type: Leather
- Armor Class: 2+3 Enhancenment
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 10
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 6
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Value: 19875
Where to Find Scorpion's Hatred
- Scorpion's Hatred can be found at ??
Scorpion's Hatred Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia