Allows 1d6 sneak attack + 1d6 per 3 LVL beyond 3rd (max 5d6 at 15LVL). Stacks with other precision damage.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Sense Vitals is a Divination Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Sense Vitals is a 2 from the Divination school. Spells can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Sense Vitals Information
- Level: 2
- School: Divination
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: 1 round/level
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: This spell makes your eyes shine blood red and allows you to see the vital areas and weak points of creatures as a warm glow. This allows you to make sneak attacks, as the rogue ability of the same name, dealing an additional 1d6 points of damage; this additional damage increases by 1d6 for every 3 caster levels you possess beyond 3rd, to a maximum of +5d6 at 15th level. This additional damage stacks with other sources of precision damage.
How to Acquire Sense Vitals
Sense Vitals can be obtained by the following classes:
Sense Vitals can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Sense Vitals Tips & Notes
- Notes and Tips go here...