You fill the targets’ minds with feelings of tranquility. Those attempting to commit violence become stricken with wracking pain and take 3d6 points of nonlethal damage each round they attempt to harm another creature.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind-Affecting, Compulsion, Emotion
Serenity is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Serenity is a 6 from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 6
- School: Enchantment
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
- Duration:1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion, Emotion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You fill the targets’ minds with feelings of tranquility. Those attempting to commit violence become stricken with wracking pain and take 3d6 points of nonlethal damage each round they attempt to harm another creature. If attacked, affected individuals can defend themselves and may participate in combat by using Combat Expertise, fighting defensively, or taking the total defense action without triggering the spell’s nonlethal damage.
How to Acquire Serenity
Serenity can be obtained by the following classes:
Serenity can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Serenity Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...