Mimics evocation spell below 5th level, but only 20% real.
Not affected by target's spell resistance.
Shadow Evocation is a Illusion Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Shadow Evocation is a 5 from the Illusion School. Spells can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Shadow Evocation Information
- Level: 5
- School: Illusion
Target point within any range.
- Duration: See Spell Effect.
- Saving Throw: See Spell Effect.
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance.
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You tap energy from the Plane of Shadow to cast a quasi-real, illusory version of a fireball, lightning bolt, shout, volcanic storm, or ice storm spell. Spells that deal damage have normal effects unless an affected creature succeeds at a Will save. Each disbelieving creature takes only one-fifth damage from the attack. Regardless of the result of the save to disbelieve, an affected creature is also allowed any save (or spell resistance) that the spell being simulated allows, but the save DC is set according to shadow evocation's level (5th) rather than the spell's normal level.
How to Acquire Shadow Evocation
Shadow Evocation can be obtained by the following classes:
Shadow Evocation can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Shadow Evocation Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!