Shrine of the Three
|Quests||A Refuge from the Present|
Shrine of the Three is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Shrine of the Three can be found at Worldwound. The Shrine of the Three is as old as time itself. Within its walls, the Sarkorians praised Erastil, Gozreh, and Pulura; but rumor has it that before Sarkoris emerged this was the shrine of three other deities, whose names have since been lost to time.
Shrine of the Three Information
- You can convince the NPC to fight with you. She's pretty strong and doesn't die easily.
- There are three statues in the main room and another three in a side room to the west of the map.
- The fight will never end until you have someone go click all three statues in the main room. The levers in the main room disable the traps next to all the glowing runes. After you complete the fight, the npc will initiate a dialog if you convinced her to fight for you earlier. You can choose to kill her then.
- IMPORTANT: After everything above go to the side room to the west of the map and click as many of the statues as it takes to trigger the quest to go back to the Foreman and tell him the shrine cannot be cleansed. This is the part people are missing and think it is bugged.
NPCs at Shrine of the Three
Quests related to Shrine of the Three
Shrine of the Three Map
Shrine of the Three Notes & Tips
- You may need to discover Old Sarkorian Mines in ACT 3 in order to find this place in ACT 5.
- Other notes...