All creatures within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Siphon Time is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Siphon Time is a level 6 Transmutation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Siphon Time Information
- Level: 6
- School: Transmutation
- Spell Effect: You steal enemies speed and vitality. Enemies in 30 feet radius are affected by the effect of the slow spell, and allies are affected by Haste.
- Target: All creatures within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Siphon Time
Siphon Time can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Siphon Time can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Siphon Time Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.