Hot wind does 4d6 damage, fatigues those damaged, and knocks creatures prone.
Sirocco is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Sirocco is a 6 from the Evocation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 6
- School: Evocation
All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/level.
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Fire
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: A blast of furnace-hot wind blasts downward, inflicting 4d6 fire damage + 1 point per caster level to all creatures in the area and knocking them prone. A successful Fortitude save halves the fire damage and negates being knocked prone.
Any creature that takes damage from a sirocco becomes fatigued (or exhausted, if already fatigued, such as from a previous round of exposure to a sirocco spell). Creatures with the water subtype take a -4 penalty on all saving throws against this spell and take double normal damage.
How to Acquire Sirocco
Sirocco can be obtained by the following classes:
Sirocco can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Sirocco Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...