1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Solar Chains is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Solar Chains is a level 8 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Solar Chains Information
- Level: 8
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: A creature targeted by this spell is held immobile by glowing golden chains composed of pure sunlight. For a number of rounds equal to your caster level, the creature is paralyzed, held in place, and is dealt 4d6 damage plus 1 damage per caster level every round. It may attempt a new saving throw each round to end the effect. If the initial saving throw is successful, the target is staggered for one round and is dealt the same amount of damage.
- Target: ??
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: Reflex negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Good
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Solar Chains
Solar Chains can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Solar Chains can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Solar Chains Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.