You blast an area with a tremendous cacophony. Every creature in the area takes 1d8 points of sonic damage and must succeed at a Fortitude save to avoid being stunned for 1 round.
Fortitude negates stun
Affected by target's spell resistance
Sound Burst is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Sound Burst is a level 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Sound Burst Information
- Level: 2
- School: Evocation
All creatures within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within close range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates stun
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Sonic
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You blast an area with a tremendous cacophony. Every creature in the area takes 1d8 points of sonic damage and must succeed at a Fortitude save to avoid being stunned for 1 round.
How to Acquire Sound Burst
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Sound Burst can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Sound Burst Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...