Specialist School - Evocation
Evokers revel in the raw power of magic, and can use it to create and destroy with shocking ease.
Intense Spells: Whenever you cast an evocation spell that deals hit point damage, add 1/2 your Wizard level to the damage (minimum +1). This bonus only applies once a spell, not once per missile or ray. This damage is of the same type as the spell. At 20th level, whenever you cast an evocation spell, you can roll twice to penetrate a creature's spell resistance and take the better result.
Force Missile: As a standard action, you can unleash a force missile that automatically strikes a foe, as magic missile. The force missile deals 1d4 points of damage plus the damage from your intense spells evocation power. This is a force effect. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.
Elemental Wall: At 8th level, one per day you can create a wall of energy. You can choose fire, cold, acid, or electricity damage. The elemental wall otherwise functions like wall of fire. At 12th level and every 4 levels thereafter, you can use this ability one additional time per day, to a maximum of 4 times at level 20.
Specialist School - Evocation is one of many Class Features available in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Class Features are generally passive benefits that characters gain based on their Class but can also sometimes be active Skills that you can use in combat. Abilities in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff characters or just protect you.
Specialist School - Evocation Information
Specialist School - Evocation
Opposition School (x2)
- A Wizard that chooses to specialize in one school of magic must select two other schools as his opposition schools, representing knowledge sacrificed in one area of arcane lore to gain mastery in another. A Wizard who prepares Spells from his opposition schools must use two spell slots of that level to prepare the spell.
- At 8th level, once per day you can create a wall of energy. You can choose fire, cold, acid, or electricity damage.
- An immobile, blazing curtain of the chosen energy springs into existence. The wall deals damage of the chosen energy type when it appears, and to all creatures in the area on your turn each round. The wall also deals 2d6 points of damage of the chosen energy type + 1 point of that type per caster level (maximum +20) to any creature passing throgh it. The wall deals double damage to undead creatures.
- At 12th level and every 4 levels thereafterm you can use this ability one additional time per day, to a maximum of 4 times at level 20.
Intense Spells - Spell Penetration
- At 20th level, whenever you cast an evocation spell, you can roll twice to penetrate a creature's spell resistance and take the better result.
How to Acquire Specialist School - Evocation
Specialist School - Evocation can be obtained by the following Classes:
Specialist School - Evocation can be cast by using the following Items:
Specialist School - Evocation Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here