Staunton Vhane is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
Description of Staunton Vhane go here
Staunton Vhane Information
Staunton Vhane joins your party with the following build as a 10th level character:
Class: Warpriest 10
- Level 1 - Toughness
- Level 3 - Armor Focus (Heavy Armor), Power Attack (Warpriest Bonus Feat)
- Level 5 - Cleave
- Level 6 - Great Cleave (Warpriest Bonus Feat)
- Level 7 - Selective Channel
- Level 9 - Cleaving Finish, Vital Strike (Warpriest Bonus Feat)
Skill Ranks: Lore: Religion (10 Ranks)
Warpriest Blessings: Strength, Evil
Staunton Vhane is an undead creature and has the following traits:
- No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution.
- Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stun effects.
- Undead are damaged by positive energy such as from healing spells and are healed by negative energy such as from inflict wounds spells.
How to Recruit Staunton Vhane
- Staunton Vhane can be reanimated as part of the Lich mythic path, shortly after the liberation of Drezen.
Staunton Vhane Related Quests
Far back in the days of the early Crusades, Staunton was the powerful and charismatic warden of Drezen and a devout follower of Torag. But eventually, Minago was able to turn his confidence into arrogance, tricking him into taking the Sword of Valor away from the fortress walls. The subsequent fall of Drezen remained Staunton's greatest regret for the rest of his days, his arrogance replaced with grim grim determination to redeem himself in the eyes of the dwarven gods.
When met by the player, Staunton is an old and bitter soldier. After spending 70 long grueling years battling demons, his fellow crusaders still refused to see past his initial mistake, causing him to begin to see his actions as pointless, no matter how valiantly he defended Golarion from the forces of the Worldwound. Still, he carried out his duty under one of the few crusaders who treated him with respect: Commander Irabeth Tirabade.
Tragically, once Minago returned with her plan to destroy the Wardstones, she exploited him once again, this time emphasizing his bitterness and anger. However, it is made clear early on that Staunton is not under Minago's control, acting just as aggressive towards her as he does towards the crusaders. When he finally meets his end, he has given up all hope of redemption, content to die on his feet against a worthy foe.
Staunton Vhane Builds
- Builds for Staunton Vhane go here...
Staunton Vhane Tips and Notes
- If you gave Staunton Vhane a proper burial just after Act 2, he rises up as an undead in Act 5 and can be fought by the main character's party in the eastern part of Drezen.