Not affected by target's spell resistance
Sudden Squall is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Sudden Squall is a level 5 Evocation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Sudden Squall Information
- Level: 5
- School: Evocation
- Spell Effect: Azata creates a 15-feet cone of wind dealing 3d6 + her caster level sonic damage to all enemies inside it. Every affected enemy has to pass a Fortitude saving throw or become disoriented and unable to cast any spells for 1d3 rounds.
- Target: Personal.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: Fortitude Partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Sudden Squall
Sudden Squall can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Sudden Squall can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Sudden Squall Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.